It is great to use the internet to talk to your friends and family about your experiences in England. However, you also need to make sure that you are safe when you do especially when you are in another country.
- Be polite, don’t use bad language or other inappropriate behaviour.
- On-line ‘friends’ may not be who they say they are. Be careful making friends on-line.
- Don’t post or share detailed accounts of your personal life, contact information, daily routines, location, photographs and videos.
- Don’t post pictures or videos of others without their permission.
- If someone sends you messages that worry you, tell a member of staff immediately.
This video shows how silly some peoples’ on-line actions are.
This video shows that you should Think Before you Post!